As a member of Bloom in Wellness, you will:
- find good information and resources in the Withdrawal Help section, including many videos and audio recordings, reflections, meditations, detailed descriptions of symptoms and guidance for family members providing support,
- have access to our Email Helpline where you can check-in regularly, write to Baylissa about your withdrawal and the things that concern you, and be listened to and validated,
- receive a daily message of encouragement straight to your email inbox, first thing every morning,
- be able to discuss symptoms and how best to cope by participating in our weekly live webinars, chats and Q and A sessions via the Bloom in Wellness Bootcamp group,
- be a part of the private Positive Pastimes community on Facebook where we have a good time sharing healthy distractions,
- have the option of joining the Together We Heal Facebook group where members discuss their concerns about their symptoms and support each other,
- have access to the Wellness Section which is the place for you if you have recovered from withdrawal and are interested in healthy living or if you have a chronic illness and want to live as healthily as possible,
- and have access to the Self-Care and Nurturing section which offers excellent techniques and self-care tools.
Membership of this website costs £5 per week or £20 per month.
Please click on the link below to either sign up for membership (or to log in if you are already a member). Thank you.