As a member of Bloom in Wellness, you will:
- find good information and resources in the Withdrawal Help section, including videos, detailed descriptions of symptoms and guidance for family members providing support,
- have access to our Support Helpline where you can check-in, talk about your withdrawal and the things that concern you, and be listened to and validated,
- receive a daily message of encouragement straight to your email inbox, first thing every morning,
- be a part of the private Positive Pastimes community on Facebook where we have a good time sharing healthy distractions,
- be able to discuss symptoms and how best to cope by participating in our weekly live webinars and Q and A sessions via the Bloom in Wellness Bootcamp group,
- have access to the Wellness section which is the place for you if you have recovered from withdrawal and are interested in healthy living or you have a chronic illness and want to live your best life,
- and have access to the Self-Care and Nurturing section which is for both those currently affected by withdrawal and those who are healed and offers techniques and self-care tools.
Membership of this website costs £5 per week or £20 per month.
Please click on the link below to either sign up for membership or to log in if you are already a member. Thank you.